- Inaugural Function of Dr. Jagdeep's Book "Human Rights and Disability"
The inaugural function of Dr. Jagdeep's book titled "Human Rights and Disability" was organized courtesy of
the Haryana Literature and Culture Academy. The event was hosted by the Professor Veersen Vinay Malhotra
Trust to honor authors. Dr. Rishipal Mathana, President of the BuddhiJeevi Prakost BJP Haryana, and Neeta
Kheda, Member of the Haryana Public Service Commission, graced the occasion by releasing the book.
Retired Professor Ranveer Singh of Kurukshetra University had the honor of representing the Professor
Veersen Vinay Malhotra Trust and the Haryana Literature Academy.
- Rajni (B.A.III) Secures 1st Position in National Seminar at Arya Kanya Mahavidhlaya Shahbad.
- Participation in 01-week K.U.K. Youth Red Cross Camp in Shimla
The Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra, organized the Youth Red Cross Camp from April 17 to April 21,
2023, in Shimla. The camp saw participation from Professor Deep Singh and Professor Priya Malik along with
four students from Government Mahavidyalaya Narayangarh. Dr. Jagdeep Singh, acting as the resource
person, shed light on the history of the International Red Cross and the importance of blood donation.
Furthermore, he highlighted the global exploitation of human rights. Rajni won the first prize in the speech
competition, while Paras Dhingra secured the first position in the musical chair competition. The college team
also secured the second position in the quiz competition. Dr. Jagdeep Singh was felicitated with the Token of
Respect Award. Additionally, students from Government Mahavidyalaya Narayangarh participated in various
competitions and were commended by College Principal Dr. Promila Malik for their achievements.
- 3rd Position in District Youth Red Cross Competition
Under the leadership of Professor Dr. Jagdeep Singh, four students - Paras Dhingra, Shivam, Vinay Kumar,
and Anish - participated in the district-level Youth Red Cross Camp held at Sanatan Dharma College, Ambala
Cantt. Dr. Jagdeep Singh was awarded the Resource Person Award, and he was also honored for his activities
in the workshop. Paras Dhingra secured the third position in the quiz competition, while Shivam secured the
third position in the power plant presentation. All four students actively participated in every competition
during the camp and were congratulated by College Principal Dr. Promila Malik for their achievements. Dr.
Apoorva Chawla, the College Red Cross Incharge, also extended her congratulations and best wishes to all the
- Dr. Jagdeep Kumar (Pol. Sc.) Honored with "Best Counsellor of the State" Award
Dr. Jagdeep Kumar (Pol. Sc.) was honored with the "Best Counselor of the State" Award at the State Level 7- Day Red Cross Camp held in Haridwar.
- Vishal Saini & Sivam Saini secured the 3rd prize in the State Level 7-Day Red Cross Camp held in Haridwar.
- Aman Kumar (B.Sc. 3rd), Paras & Sivam (B.Sc. 2nd Year) secured the 2nd position in the State Level Chemistry Quiz organized by M.M. College, Shahbad Markand, on December 9, 2022.
- Ayush B.Com 2nd year volunteered at the 7-day camp from December 7-13, 2022, organized by NSS Cell M. D. University Rohtak, sponsored by the Ministry of Sports and Youth Affairs, Government of India.
- Student Parul (B.Sc. 3rd year) and Khushpreet (B.A. 2nd year) secured the 3rd position in the painting and speech competition, respectively, organized at PG Government College Ambala Cantt, dated November 14, 2022.
- Muskan (B.Sc. 3rd year), an NCC cadet, was selected for the Best Cadet Competition to be held on October 18, 2022, at Sainik School, Kunjpura (Karnal).
- Inauguration of Book Authored by Dr. Jagdeep (Political Science) titled "Transgenders and Human Rights" by Hon'ble Minister Sh. Anil Vij Ji.
- Students of Government College, Naraingarh, secured the 3rd position in the district-level "Science Quiz."
- Rajni B.A.-II year secured the 3rd Position in the Speech Competition held at Government College Ambala Cantt.
- NCC cadets Aakash Yadav, Chetan, and Nitin were selected for "Unity Day Celebration" at "Kevadia" (Gujarat) from October 17 to November 1, 2022.